Re: [Q] Error in building the gnustep-base

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: [Q] Error in building the gnustep-base
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:31:56 +0900

Hi,

I haven't tried GNUstep on Windows with Cygwin but the linker warning messages seems OK. I've tried with MinGW and I also got this warning messages and every things work well except
image transparency problem in win32 backend.

If you really want to remove this warning during linking stage you have to recreate stub library
from dll (with .def file which you have to create it).

I hope this can help you.

Sungjin Chun, Developer
Embian
chunsj at embian dot com