Xcode Project Template for GSWeb

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Xcode Project Template for GSWeb
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:38:58 +0900

Hi,

Attached file is Xcode project template for GSWeb and I think it does work for basic GSWeb application development. But there's some odds;

1. I cannot make Xcode copy Resources/Components when they are updated during build process. For this, I currently uses shell script but it should be removed. 2. Second problem is not specific to Xcode. When I use DisplayGroup.insert then GDL2 emits error related to EOUndoManager's some method is not implemented. I cannot use DisplayGroup with GSWeb currently?

Thanks in advance.

Sungjin Chun, Developer
Embian
chunsj at embian dot com