Re: GNUSTEP IM?

From: Kory T
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP IM?
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:33:00 +0900

I agree, there needs to be a centralized motive to get things moving.
I cant code too well, but I can discuss ;-) and research. For gnustep to be taken seriously, improvement with i18n is a must ;-).

Forgive me for my ignorance, but by typesetters, what do you mean? like UTF-8, Latin, JIS, etc?

Kory