Re: gnustep on macos x panther

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep on macos x panther
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:56:28 -0600

On Apr 15, 2005, at 2:42 PM, Secret Guy wrote:
Also, Ink's dialog shows only directories, no files, so I can't select
a file to edit.

So, do you have any ideas about what that problem might be? Also, do I
need l ibffi? If so, which gcc should I use?

libffi only affects communication between apps (and daemons such as gdnc and the pasteboard) - without it you won't be able to communicate with other machines via GNUstep, but that's not an issue now). Although it should still work, I've not tested app communication on darwin without libffi. I'm not sure about the directory thing, though...