Help Please Installing Gorm-0.9.2 on WinXP SP2

From: Eric Heaton
Subject: Help Please Installing Gorm-0.9.2 on WinXP SP2
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:09:51 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I am having headaches trying to install Gorm-0.9.2 or
Project Centre on GNUstep under Migw Windows XP

I found under the Wiki some instructions for
installing Gorm Pre 0.9.5 and followed instructions to
a T
http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Gorm_Installation_On_Windows

but this is the Error I keep getting under Gorm

make install
Making all for library libGorm...
 Linking library libGorm ...
./shared_obj/IBInspector.o(.text+0xee):IBInspector.m:
undefined reference to
`_imp__IBWillCloseDocumentNotification'
F:\GNUstep\Development\msys\1.0\mingw\bin\dllwrap.exe:
gcc exited with status 1
make[1]: *** [shared_obj/Gorm.dll] Error 1
make: *** [libGorm.all.library.variables] Error 2

This is under GormLib Make

I am guessing becuase GormLib does not exists this is
why ProjectCenter throws loads of undefined warnings
and errors.

if I do echo $GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT
It points to where GNUstep/system is
/F/GNUstep/System