Re: ANN: DOConnectFour.app.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: ANN: DOConnectFour.app.
Date: 06 May 2005 19:46:58 +0200

that has been posted to comp.sys.mac.programmer.help as well.

mriedel@neuearbeit.de (Marko Riedel) writes:

> mriedel@neuearbeit.de (Marko Riedel) writes:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > this is to announce a beta release of the MacOSX port of my
> > ConnectFour GNUstep recipe using distributed objects.

[...]
> > There are some quirks that I'll fix but it's basically playable.
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I fixed some of the problems e.g. different users will now use
> different TCP ports, so that more than one user may play on the same
> machine.
[...]

Hello there,

I removed the NSConnection delegate method "shouldMakeConnection", as
it seems to hang the program in certain cases.

The URL is http://www.gnustep.it/marko (bottom of the page).

Have fun!

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |