Re: 1 question about ObjectiveC dll and .def file

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: 1 question about ObjectiveC dll and .def file
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:12:52 -0600

On May 10, 2005, at 10:37 PM, Lloyd Dupont wrote:

So I have a working library with some class of my own.
What if I want to also export categories of existing classes?
like, let say, NSAttributedString?

do I add in my .def file a
__objc_class_name_NMAttributedString

I don't really use Windows, so I can't say for sure, but this should not be necessary. NSAttributedString is already exported from base, and when your DLL is loaded, the objc runtime will automatically load in the extra methods (i.e. it's a runtime thing, not a Windows thing).