calling convention question (Windows question)

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: calling convention question (Windows question)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:34:52 +1000

background:

I'm writting an ObjectiveC parser for the need of a .NET-GNUstep binding.
I'm running into trouble with a C-grammar I found and the __attribute__ construct of GCC.
I'm thinking of culling out all this __attribute__ construct during the lexer analysis phase (tokenization phase), however I will lots calling convention information (which I need to know)

So my question:
does all the GNUstep function have the same calling convention?
is it __stdcall__ (Pascal/WinAPI convention) or __cdecl__ (default C convention) ?

Or should I parse (somehow) this __attribute__ flags?