Re: building gnustep gnu-gnu-gnu on macos 10

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: building gnustep gnu-gnu-gnu on macos 10
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 01:40:35 +0200

Le 11 mai 05 à 20:00, Secret Guy a écrit :

Secret Guy <nobody@nope.no> writes:

I can't seem to build gcc-3.3.5. gcc-3.4.3 says libobjc isn't
supported, I'm not sure if that rules it out. I'll try some more, but
I've tried many so far.

I'll ask a different way.

Has anyone installed gnustep on macos 10.4? If so, what did you do
that is different than what is described in README.Darwin? Did you
install gcc source? If so, which version did you install?

Hi,

I think nobody has been able to run GNUstep on Mac OS X 10.4, but I'm working on it currently, I have tried various compilers FSF 3.3.6, FSF 4.0 and Apple 4.0 with mixed results (including the errors you are reporting). I will send you a mail when I will succeed and I will try to update README.Darwin too. In the meantime, you can use GNUstep on Mac OS X 10.3 (if you encounter some difficulties, you can send a mail here).

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr