Re: customize GNUstep

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: customize GNUstep
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:07:14 -0700

Quentin Mathé wrote:
Le 23 juin 05 à 00:28, Nicolas Roard a écrit :

Why not using a bevel for the border ? I always disliked the simple line of the current NSToolbar... I did some tests with GNUMail when NSToolbar was introduced that you could be interested in: http://www.roard.com/screenshots/gnumail-toolbar1.png -- same color as the window's background http://www.roard.com/screenshots/gnumail-toolbar2.png -- slightly lighter gray http://www.roard.com/screenshots/gnumail-toolbar3.png -- using buttons ...

They all show a bevel border, and imho it looks much better. I tend to prefer gnumail-toolbar1.png over the others.

Finally I think the bevel border looks fine, I will use it.
It seems I'm always changing my mind…
Hehe...I think it looks good as well!

Quentin.

--