Windows XP && [[NSHost currentHost] addresses]

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Windows XP && [[NSHost currentHost] addresses]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:09:56 +0200

Hi,

yesterday we installed our application on a Windows XP machine for the first time. In doing so we stumbled across an issue with [[NSHost currentHost] addresses]. The returned array just included 127.0.0.1 although we'd a dial-up connection with another valid address. Because we don't own a XP machine I request someone to check this.

Thanks
Marc