2 problem (with the build from CVS yesterday on Windows / MinGW)

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: 2 problem (with the build from CVS yesterday on Windows / MinGW)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:32:33 +1000

problem 1.
even though I call
[NSProcessInfo initializeWithArguments: {appName, NULL}
                                       count:1
environment: {"GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT=c:/SomePath", NULL}];

I get this printed on the command line:
Warning - GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT is not set - using /c/GNUstep-devcvs/GNUstep/System
?!?!...

Anyway that's where I build it in.. so I don't quite understand
problem number 2:

Unhandled Exception: GNUstep.Foundation.ObjectiveCException: <NSException: 43a0d88> NAME:NSInternalInconsistencyException REASON:NSApplication.m:199 Assertion failed in initialize_gnustep_backend. Unable to find backend libgnustep-back.bundle

not to mention there is such a folder as:
C:\GNUstep-devcvs\GNUstep\System\Library\Bundles\libgnustep-back.bundle

with some content inside, including libgnustep-back.dll

reading my output carrefully I have a problem number 3
2005-07-15 11:12:06.000 GnuStepCPPTest.exe[2460] File NSUserDefaults.m: 544. In [NSUserDefaults +standardUserDefaults] Improper installation: No language locale found

but that's probably the same error...

investigating...