Re: gnustep printing

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: Re: gnustep printing
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:22:45 +0200

I've recently had an attempt at getting gnustep to print using cups. I can print from the command line to the cups printers using lpr, and it works. I have the GSPrinting default set, and from GNUstep apps, I can see both network attached printers. But, when I print to either of them, I only get many many blank pages. I tested with a few different GNUstep apps with the same results. Has anyone else been succesful printing?

(I was using gnustep from cvs a few days old)

Hello Rob

It was the same for me, no successfull printing from GNUstep apps.

Guerkan