Re: Site, apps and CMS (Was: Re: StepTalk blog)

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: Site, apps and CMS (Was: Re: StepTalk blog)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:39:24 -0700 (PDT)

personally i think forums are evil, we already have
plenty of places where useful information can be
hidden,

the wiki, the lists, documentation.

at least the docs and the lists can be downloaded and
searched without being connected to the internet...

then theres mindshare, some are bound to prefer forums
while others the lists.. imho we should have forums or
lists, i prefer lists for the reasons above, and we
already have them and links to a forum like interface
(gmane) off our site...

http://opensourcecms.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=143

http://opensourcecms.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=509

http://www.opensourcecms.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=2081