Re: [okButton setKeyEquivalent:@"\r"];

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [okButton setKeyEquivalent:@"\r"];
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 01:19:28 +0200

Marc Brünink wrote:

> I'm calling
>    [okButton setKeyEquivalent:@"\r"];
> which do work under Cocoa but doesn't under GNUstep on MS Windows. Is
> there some evil trick to fix this under GNUstep?

Sorry, your mail is not very specific on what behaviour you are
expecting and what result you actually get. I must admit, that I never
did use key equivalents on GNUstep myself. From looking at the code I
would expect the button to get clicked, when you press CTRL-Return. Is
this what you expect? If you want Return alone to work you need to set
the keyEquivalentModifierMask as well. Not sure if this is different to
Cocoa.
If you are expecting exactly this behaviour and it doesn't work, then I
need to have a look at the code in NSButton performKeyEquivalent:

Cheers
Fred