Cairo Backend Problems

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Cairo Backend Problems
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 00:51:49 -0400

Hello all:

I would like to try out the Cairo Backend, but I am having some
problems. THe backend compiles and install fine, but I am having trouble
libraries. If I revert back to the xlibs backend things start working
again. Have anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks,
Charles

--
panic("This never returns");