StepTalk document

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: StepTalk document
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 14:48:28 +0200

Hi,

I have started writing the StepTalk document. At this moment it is a
compilation of various short documents from various sources (blog,
gnustep wiki,...) that need to be edited. Anyway, you can look at it
here:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/Documents/StepTalk%
20doc-draft.pdf

Contents:

1 Introduction 5
  1.1 Of Scripting Languages and Language Engines 5
  1.2 Architecture 6
2 Scripting how-to 7
  2.1 Scripting Session 7
    Before scripting 7
    Creating environment 8
    Providing script 9
    Conversation 10
    Interpreting the script 10
    Talking more 11
  2.2 Language bundles 12
    Preparation 12
    Implementation 12
    Interpreting in context 13

Let me know what do you thing about it and what would you expect there
to be. Next chapters to be written:
- actors
- remote scripting

Regards,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi