Audiofile Link

From: Dan McGhee
Subject: Audiofile Link
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:29:57 -0500

I'm getting ready to try out GNUstep. Of course my FIRSTstep :-) is to make sure I have all the dependencies I need. When I click on the link for audiofile at the GNUstep Dowloads page I get an Error:505. When I googled I found two pages. The first is here:

http://freeware.sgi.com/Installable/audiofile-0.2.3.html

There is a link there for the "Audio File Library Project home page" which is the same on as on the download page. Again, I get Error:505.

The other page I found from googling is

http://68k.org/~michael/audiofile/

This page advertises version 0.2.6 of the Audio File Library. Is this the library for which I'm looking to start my build of GNUstep?

Thanks,

Dan