Quick question on NSMutableArray

From: percy tiglao
Subject: Quick question on NSMutableArray
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:19:43 -0400

Quick question: Is NSMutableArray a linked list?

And if it isn't, then what collection class is a linked list?

I am trying to implement an input-restricted dequeue, so just
addObject and removeLastObject won't work (basically, need to be able
to be able to remove from both ends of the deque, but I only need 1
side for input)

And if there is a class that I overlooked that does that exact
functionality, could you guys tell me what it is?

Thanks for all your help recently btw.

Percy