GNUSTEP and Cocoa

From: Massimo Esposito
Subject: GNUSTEP and Cocoa
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:34:30 +0200

Hi,
 i am Massimo and i have a question for you.
I have a MacOsX application written using GNUSTEP and Cocoa. I would
like to port this application to a Linux machine. Is it possible
translating Cocoa code into GNUSTEP code? And if I'd not like to port
the GUI but only the controller and model parts, does it exist in
GNUSTEP an equivalent set of classes that perform the same
functionalities of the Cocoa classes?(I refer to the classes that
doesn't implement GUI components).
Thanks a lot in advance for your reply.
Massimo