Re: NSDocumentController bug ?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSDocumentController bug ?
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:24:33 +0200

Hi Fabien,

now I understand the difference. I was only looking at the screen and
there no panel showed up. When using strace I still don't get a
reference to the save/open panel, but I can see all the resource files
being loaded for it. So it probably gets loaded. I will look into
[NSApplication terminate:] and add a check if the application is
document based there as well. This will take some time as I need to
rebuild GNUstep from scratch after updating my Suse to 10.0.

Fred