Project Center Issues

From: Martin Handl
Subject: Project Center Issues
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:14:39 -0600

Hi,

I'm trying GNUstep on the OpenSuse 10.0
So I hit couple of issues with ProjectCenter on the way.

When I start ProjectCenter and try to select project type ->
The project type combo (menu)is displayed behind the window.
I checked bug tracker - didn't find similar problem .
(I have a screen shot, if needed)

And second one is some usability

When I type the App name "Test_App"
By default directory is my home directory.
Is there a way how I can create new directory ?

I could not sort it out, so I went to terminal and created one.
Is there a way how I can refresh the list of directories,
other than Cancel from the scratch ?

Martin