Re: Slashdot news: GORM 1.0 Release to Take on GNOME/KDE?

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Slashdot news: GORM 1.0 Release to Take on GNOME/KDE?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 07:33:09 -0800 (PST)

All,

For the record, I didn't write this post, but I believe that the whole
KDE/GNOME thing is meant as a joke.   My attempts were more just pointing
people to the site and the demos, but these were rejected repeatedly.

It's a commentary on just how KDE/GNOME centric slashdot has become that it has
to be sensationalistic to get on there. :/   At least we've got some attention,
for better or worse.

Later, GJC