Re: GNUstep.conf

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: GNUstep.conf
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 14:16:41 +0100

However, NeXT then had /NextDeveloper, /NextAdmin, /LocalAdmin and so on...I think of the lot of them GNUstep seems to actually have quite a sensible setup, although who decided that a particular application (Terminal.app say, or ProjectCenter.app) is a System or a Local application? I suppose it's up to the package maintainer on the particular OS (e.g. SimplyGnustep)...

According to the NeXT documentation (3.3) I have the following apps are default (and thus I assume part of System):
Configuration
Edit
NeXTmail
Preview