Re: FOSDEM 2006

From: Sašo Kiselkov
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2006
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:19:31 +0100

Quoting Nicolas Roard <nicolas.roard@gmail.com>:

> I'd love a GDL2 + EOModel presentation personally, or CoreData (saso
> ?..)

> --
> Nicolas Roard
> "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
>   -Arthur C. Clarke

Hmm, gscoredata is still quite defunct and I'll be busy with ProjectManager
until newyear, so Feb. 25 is quite a tight schedule, but that's alright :-) I
love tight schedules. So it's ok with me :-) (and I _will_ have it done by
then, even if it means that I can't close my eyes for a second until then ;-) )

--
Saso