FOSDEM 2006 Schedule

From: Helge Hess
Subject: FOSDEM 2006 Schedule
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:35:25 +0100

Hi,

I've setup a preliminary schedule on:
  http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2006

we need to finish it until ~ 2005-12-31. In January the FOSDEM guides are supposed to go into print.

As you can see we already found a lot of (IMHO interesting!) talks. If there are more talks pending, there are at least two slots available (Sat/Sun 17:00), more can be made by moving stuff around. So in case you have something to talk about, let me know!

I've allocated quite a lot of time per talk (45min). This time doesn't necessarily need to be consumed, but in my experience all the setup/teardown/discussions usually take some time.

BTW: I think the GNUstep website should advertise FOSDEM on the frontpage in HUGE letters, linking to the (not so) Wiki.