Re: WildMenues

From: Michael Thaler
Subject: Re: WildMenues
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:39:41 +0100

Hi,

> try http://www.cc.utah.edu/~msh3/WildMenus-0.07.tgz

WildMenues actually works with Camaeleon. See

http://users.physik.tu-muenchen.de/mthaler/gnustep_plastik3.jpg

Can I adjust the color of the menu somehow? It doesn't fit into my theme at
all. It should have the same color as the menu bar. Without WildMenues the
menu picks up the color from the theme.

The problem that the menu is not located directly under the menu bar goes away
when I remove the top KDE bar.

I also updated Camaeleon today and now the buttons changed. See

http://users.physik.tu-muenchen.de/mthaler/gnustep_plastik4.jpg

How can I make a theme for the buttons now?

(I am still working on the theme. Unfortunately I don't have much time because
I have to hand in my thesis really soon.)

Greetings,
Michael