Oops... 1 more (Windows) question

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Oops... 1 more (Windows) question
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:53:23 +1000

I realize there is a GSUserDefaultsFlag(GSLogSyslog) test before writting to the event log (in NSLog.m).
Now I wonder, why is it YES by default?
Where does this value comes from?

It's something I should understand....

I should mention here that I don't install GNUstep at all on the end-user's computer. Instead I just have the DLL & (GNUstep)\System directory in my application's binary directory (copyed during my application's installation process) and I change my process's environment variable at startup so that GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT & such point to my app's binary directory.

And what happen to NSUserDefaults? where are they saved?