GNUStep FreeBSD 6.0

From: Henry Acevedo
Subject: GNUStep FreeBSD 6.0
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 02:02:43 +0000

Hello folks!

I´m new on this discussion list

I just like to know if there is anyone who has experience in setup via GNUstartup script to install GNUStep latest version

I allways do via ports, but takes some time in get the latest port, and when I tries to do via the script, some errors stop the install process

any help please! or can the GNUStep team to include FreeBSD into the startup script

thanks and all the best keep the good work on GNUStep