Re: Windows and GnuStep

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Windows and GnuStep
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:35:08 -0700

On Feb 3, 2006, at 7:03 AM, Andy Satori wrote:
I'm going to ask a silly question, where pray tell would I have looked to find a reference to bugs.gnustep.org (which until I saw this email I didn't know existed, I assumed that you had something somewhere, but hadn't gone digging for). It's not linked or referenced in any way on the main gnustep.org website, having now been made aware of it's presence and gone looking, it's under "Develper's", which, in the realm of GnuStep, I, nor the casual user looking to install GnuStep to support an application they wish to run (GnuMail.app in my case) are not Developers, and it's not likely in the top 5 places we are going to look, Think Home Page, Applications, Download, Screenshots, maybe the Wiki if we are feeling particular adventurous.

Er, it's also under 'Get Help'