Re: Windows and GnuStep

From: Jiva DeVoe
Subject: Re: Windows and GnuStep
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:34:47 -0500

On Feb 3, 2006, at 9:58 AM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

Jiva,

I enjoy nothing more than a good debate. Since I am the person who wrote the response to the book, I will respond to each one of your points in turn:

I'm not interested in a debate, thanks. I was just saying I agree with the original poster. To hijack some ancient wisdom, if it comes to war (debate) we have already lost. In other words - GNUstep doesn't have the opportunity to debate with new users reading those pages, nor should it. If debate is required to make the point, then the debate has already been lost. The pages are, if nothing else, easily misunderstood, and IMO should be changed. But hey... do as thou wilt.