Re: Some bug reports and usability issues with GWorkspace.app

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Some bug reports and usability issues with GWorkspace.app
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:28:01 -0500

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:23:21 +0200
Enrico Sersale <enrico@dtedu.net> wrote:

> You should test the last changes on svn. Let me know.

I just tested svn and the tabbed-shelf hiding problem still remains.

I also reported earlier on about recursive not working in the
finder. I have narrowed it down to symlinked directories- the finder
will not recurse into them.

Thanks,
Charles

--
tracer_panic("I'm tracing myself and I can't get out");
        linux-2.6.6/arch/um/kernel/tt/syscall_user.c