Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.8.1

From: Seth Quarrier
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.8.1
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 00:11:39 -0500

As GWorkspace bugs have been on topic lately, I have a bug to point out, I use WindowMaker and backart with multiple desktops and while the tabbed shelf works great on the desktop I launch GWorkspace from, it fails to be present on other desktops, even though I am useing the omnipresent desktop feature with the dock and desktop present on all desktops. This does not strike me as the desired behavier.

Thanks,
Seth Quarrier