Re: Alt + mouseclicks or -movements doesn't work properly

From: Nikolaus Waxweiler
Subject: Re: Alt + mouseclicks or -movements doesn't work properly
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:31:37 +0100

Hi,

[...] However, left-meta/winkey wasn't acknowledged as a modifier for whatever reason, so it didn't work. In fact, nothing besides left-alt, left-ctrl and right-ctrl works (German keyboard: right-alt == "Alt Gr" == ISO_Level3_Shift == Mode switch I think). [...]
Is your window manager grabbing the key for its own use?
Nope, I played around with that already.