GNUstep and cairo... first steps

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: GNUstep and cairo... first steps
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:56:58 +0200

Hi all,

It's not that bad. Image transparency doesn't work and it all looks... ugly. But it is workable. Up till now the only crashing app is GWorkspace, all others seem to work more or less.

A nice one is Terminal for a good laugh see:
http://gnustep.made-it.com/upside.jpg

There is also somehow a font problem, since the spacing is not right. But even so I think this will be the future, you can feel it when you see the interface and how it ... I don't know. It just feels good.

Happy Stepping,

Dennis

--
"It is not necessary to change.