Re: A question about categories

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Re: A question about categories
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 10:20:21 +0200

Hi

Is there any way to call the original method
within the implementation of my override,
in this case the original [NSBitmapImageRep-destroy] ?

No.
Or not simply anyway.
What you can do is put your new implementation in a loadable bundle, then get the method implementation before loading that bundle.

Try posing. Take a look at [NSObject poseAsClass]. Never used it either, but I guess it's THE standard case for posing.

regards
Marc