Re: Detecting running application

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Re: Detecting running application
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 18:11:30 +0200

On 2006-05-11 17:18:20 +0200 Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@tiptree.demon.co.uk> wrote:
Probably your code is not retaining the port ... so by the time the second program runs, the port in the first program has been released.
When I took essentially the same code it worked as expected ...
[...]

Yes, and no. It's not that in my code the port is released somehow. It works for a tool or application directly -- but not in -init of a bundle. Strange, but I'll keep on playing around.

--
Chris