Re: NSPopUpButton bug

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Re: NSPopUpButton bug
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:53:42 +0200

On 2006-07-26 13:58:41 +0200 Marc Brünink <mbruen@smartsoft.de> wrote:
[...]
So If you do not have this problem: Do you ever have had it? Was this fixed
in cvs recently?

I see what you mean. When I try to select a font 'higher up', the list is more or less properly scrolled. However, when I stop to select the font, the popup list is rearranged so that the list is aligned to the bottom of the screen, displaying the LAST font in the list. That is, I am not able to select a font that starts with a, say G (because the fonts displayed
on the screen range from M to Z).

This is how I reproduce this bug:

1. I start selecting.
2. A huge list is opened sticking out of the lower edge of the screen.
3. I scroll down trying to select the last entry.
4. The list reaches the upper edge of the screen and starts to stick out of it.
5. No problem yet. Just scroll down further.
6. Now I change my mind an start to select the first entry.
7. Scroll up to the upper edge of the screen.
8. Boom. The List is rearraged as you said.

Thanks
Marc