Re: These NeXTbuntu guys

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: These NeXTbuntu guys
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:16:28 -0400

On 2006-08-27 02:51:04 -0400 Markus Hitter <mah@jump-ing.de> wrote:

A better strategy is to show him his mis-takes and to gently push him towards enhancing GNUstep.

I guess I just don't see him taking advice well. And I don't think he's ever going to do anything. But who knows, he could end up doing something spectacular for all I know.

"Army" might be a synonym for a strong community. What's wrong with this?

In this context, "army" is used to imply a zealous rabble who froth at the mouth when their cause is attacked. It's an English idiom.