Re: really attracting developers

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: really attracting developers
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:53:42 +0800

On 8/29/06, Chris Vetter <chris.vetter@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2006-08-29 09:40:22 +0200 Rogelio Serrano
<rogelio.serrano@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> i looked at amaya and i got stuck in the wxwindows parts too. but it
> looks more promising than the others. maybe we need to come up with an
> alternative engine. its ironic considering the www was invented on a
> next cube.

Yes, and Nexus (aka WorldWideWeb.app) was using what nowadays is
called libwww.

why dont we try it then?

--
things i hate about my linux pc:

1. it takes more than a second to boot up
2. keeps asking about filenames and directories
3. does not remember what i was working on yesterday
4. does not remember all the changes i have ever made
5.cannot figure out necessary settings by itself