Re: Thoughts triggered by these NeXTbuntu guys

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Thoughts triggered by these NeXTbuntu guys
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:22:11 -0700 (PDT)

Rogelio,

What we need is a comprehensive test framework that will give a basis for
comparison.   We already have some tests, but they could be greatly expanded.

Another issue to consider is that it's difficult to test gui elements in this
way, so those must be tested by hand or using an automated gui testing tool
such as Xrunner, or something similar.

Later, GJC

--Gregory John Casamento