Re: Problem compiling stuff with gnustep

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Re: Problem compiling stuff with gnustep
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:37:52 -0300

Um...did you define the main () function in your source code.

On 9 Sep 2006 14:50:03 -0700, Pickleman <pickleman27@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I built GNUstep fine on SuSE 10.1 (i686). I installed RPMs for the
gnustep core packages and for Gorm. Then I built ProjectCenter from
source and it built without any errors. But if I try building any
package now (I've tried just with a blank "Application") it comes up
with this error:

 / usr/lib/gcc/i586-suse-linux/4.1.0/../../../crt1.o: In function
`_start':
init.c:(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `main'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
 make[1]: *** [Test.app/./Test] Error 1
 make: *** [Test.all.app.variables] Error 2

I searched for this error online, and I only found two similar ones:
one was someone trying to build gnustep-base, and the other one was
trying to compile a Java program.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix this?