Can't set background in GWorkspace

From: Dan Debertin
Subject: Can't set background in GWorkspace
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:18:19 +0000 (UTC)

I'm running GWorkspace from SVN (as of this morning) and WindowMaker 0.92. For
some reason, the preference panel will change the background _color_, but when I
tab over to "Back Image" and select a texture (I tried TIFFs, GIFs and JPEGs),
nothing happens (apart from a 2-second hang). If I have "centered" selected, the
image does appear, centered, on the desktop. But both "tiled" and "fit" don't do
anything. I do have "use image" checked.

Ideas welcome.

Thanks,
-Dan Debertin
debertin@gmail.com