Re: install problems on SuSE 10.1

From: tgate
Subject: Re: install problems on SuSE 10.1
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 09:10:28 -0800

On Nov 5, 2006, at 9:04 AM, discuss-gnustep-request@gnu.org wrote:

1) First complaint was about "ffcall" which, even after YaST reported

it to be installed, I still could not get past the 'base' configure

without editing the configure script and skipping over the final

check (I know this is a really bad thing to do).

Are you sure you also installed the ffcall-dev package containing the

corresponding header files?

This was indeed the problem, thank you.  I only had the ffcall package installed.