Re: Some issues with my Slackware Packages...

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Some issues with my Slackware Packages...
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:48:40 -0500

Well, pretty much the whole issue is with the fact that GNUstep (at least the latest release) doesn't implement DESTDIR.  There was some discussion about it before but I can't remember if it was fixed on svn or not.  The reason I mentioned GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR is because that's the method I've been using to direct the output files to a temporary spot for packaging.  I guess what I should have said is that there needs to be a way to send all files being installed by a package to a specific place!  Like I said before, now that I think about it, I can't remember if it was solved on svn.

Stefan