Re: Scrollbars.

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Scrollbars.
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:21:27 -0700

On Nov 14, 2006, at 9:29 AM, Marc Brünink wrote:

Oh, I didn't cc'ed my reply to the list. But you didn't miss anything :-) I wrote something about having a default to configure the side on which the scrollbar is drawn. I think this would be handy as soon as you display arabic text. And everybody could choose his personal preferences. This is always a good thing. Even if it bloats the code a bit.
But I guess this statement is not new.... ;-)

I have nothing against this, as long as it doesn't bloat the code too much, which I doubt it would. It just needs some one to implement it - as always, that's the best way of getting what you want done.