WindowMaker

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: WindowMaker
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:06:11 +0100

Hi all,

actually this is a WindowMaker question. However I was not able to subscribe the wm-user mailing list. So perhaps someone on this list is able to help me. The question is pretty simple: How to reserve a portion of the screen for a single window? It's all about the Wild Menu. I simply do not want any window to overlap with my menu. Could this be done with WindowMaker? Afterstep does support stuff like this, but it has its own faults.

Thanks
Marc