Re: Test base library stable branch please

From: Hubert Chan
Subject: Re: Test base library stable branch please
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:01:36 -0500

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:38:16 +0000, Richard Frith-Macdonald
<richard@tiptree.demon.co.uk> said:

> Could people please make an effort to check out the stable branch
> (http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/gnustep/libs/base/branches/base-1_13_0/)
> of the base library from subversion and check that none of the
> backported bugfixes is faulty.

Users of the Debian packages who don't want to compile it on their own
can use my precompiled versions, available at:
  http://debian.uhoreg.ca/experimental/gnustep/gnustep-base/

You can also use the apt sources line:
  deb http://debian.uhoreg.ca/experimental/gnustep/ ./

It should be able to install straight on top of the regular Debian
packages.  Let me know if there are any problems with it.

I'll try to keep the packages relatively up to date.  Right now, the
packages are based on an SVN checkout from last Saturday.

--
Hubert Chan - email & Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA   (Key available at wwwkeys.pgp.net)