Re: Cocotron

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Cocotron
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 02:37:57 +0100

Am 28.12.2006 um 17:37 schrieb Gregory John Casamento:

Nikolaus,

They would be wrong.   GNUstep not an OS.

They might be wrong, but it's not their fault. If we want people to get it right we'll have to explain it to them in a catchy way - even if that might include to rename gnustep-base to gnustep-foundation and gnustep-gui to gnustep-appkit.

http://www.gnustep.org/information/aboutGNUstep.html

Later, GJC

regards, Lars

--