Re: [Fwd: About glib based NSRunLoop]

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: [Fwd: About glib based NSRunLoop]
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 06:29:15 +0000

On 4 Jan 2007, at 10:54, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:

Hi,
Just wonder if this mail was lost somewhere so I forward to the list.
So I just want to make sure Richard receieve it because he's the only
person that I will consider a suggestion on this. ;-)
Thanks.

Sorry, I'm really slow at dealing with emails at the moment as I'm doing building work on my house, and the computers are sealed in a room away from the dust ... In case it got lost (rather than just being slow), my original response is below (I still haven't had a chance to look at the code)